Thursday, November 09, 2006

do You think I'll be different when You're through?

I am so looking forward to a night alone.

I'm super excited about it. Right now I'm watching Ugly Betty, then after this is Grey's Anatomy. After that I plan on going to sleep early, or maybe reading a book. I'm not answering the phone, and I'm not going anywhere. After class today I went to Walmart and picked up some snacks and stuff for dinner. I kinda started cleaning today, but I wasn't in the mood to do it. So I'll do it tomorrow. It really needs to get done, and I know that the mess in here is contributing to my stress.

Anyway, tomorrow should be pretty relaxing. I'm excited about that.

I feel kinda bad, because I think Jess is worried because I'm not going to the BCM tonight. I feel like she thinks that I'm going to go out and drink or something. I mean, I can see why she'd worry. Truth be told, the desire has lessened tremendously. Don't get me wrong, it's still there, somewhere, but it's not strong enough to make me go out and do it.

Thankful for:
  • not having to work anymore unless I really want to
  • a weekend with the room to myself after a stressful week
  • Jessica, for caring about me
  • my family! for getting to see them this weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Amber, did you get to have your evening alone last night? I can relate to how you may have been feeling. Just in the mood to be alone. I think you must be maturing quite rapidly not to really want to go drinking anymore. It is like the mature part of you is craving more productive things to do. I am so proud of you!

Ellie