Sunday, November 26, 2006

Definitely NOT studying :(

so I'm in the library. It's 8:30. Obviously I didn't go to Late Nite. I need to study for this test so that I can get a decent grade and keep my gpa up. It's not that I haven't gotten anything done, it's just that it's coming along slowly. I've got my Starbucks mug, full of coffee that's chock full of sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon. I'm doing this review so slowly. It's just not interesting. I honestly don't know how this is going to keep my attention at all! It doesn't help that the study rooms are like 4 feet away and the group of people inside one of them is really loud. She keeps laughing loudly and getting all excited. It's pretty distracting. At least I remembered to bring my headphones so I can listen to music. My friend is flying back into town and she's going to join me here and we're going to have a "library party"! I must say I'm pretty excited. After a week at home, I'm ready to see someone that's not family! haha.

So, last night I was sitting in my bed, playing on my computer and watching television. Chris IMed me. It was kinda odd. He kinda acted like nothing happened at first. So I flat out asked him why I hadn't heard from him for two weeks. He claimed he thought I 'was mad at him' and then pointed out that I hadn't IMed him either. When I asked why he thought I was mad at him, he didn't answer then said that he was going to watch tv and would talk to me later. Shockingly, he hasn't IMed me. I'm pretty okay with that.

Mmm. So I'm officially a criminology major. That's pretty exciting. I get to take my basic criminology classes next semester. I have a feeling that next semester will go better than this one.

YAY! the noisy group left. Now I might be able to focus a little more. Ha. Who am I kidding? Oh well, I'll get some stuff done. Eventually. For now, I'll continue to pretend I'm doing something. Maybe I'll run downstairs and get more coffee. I think I'll bite the bullet and ask the guy two tables over to watch my stuff. I hate doing stuff like that, but 1) I don't feel comfortable just leaving my stuff and 2) I refuse to pack up my stuff just to go get more coffee, especially because I have a table right by an outlet. Curses.

No comments: