Tuesday, November 28, 2006

a beautiful collision is happening now

I hate the way my fingers are stiff when I wake up in the morning.

Hooray for an amazing God!

Last night I picked up an early shift at work. What a blessing! I also picked up a few shifts in the coming week. That will definitely be so great. It will help out with the money that I've spent, and with money for Christmas. Plus I keep forgetting that I get to sell my books back soon!

Last night I got off work at 11:30, and I ended up going to Jess' apartment to hang out with her and stay the night. It was definitely very much what I needed. It wasn't anything profound, we just hung out but it was great after not having seen anyone for a week.

gah.

So much to say but the words won't come!

I have class today at 2, and another at 4. I have two papers due this week, one on Thursday and one on Friday. The one on Friday came as a big surprise because I thought it was due next week and I had absolutely no clue what it was supposed to be about. So that's kinda crappy, but it'll get done. I have no choice. The other paper is one I've known about for a few weeks, but as usual, I put it off til the last possible minute.

UGH! I hate growing up and becoming an adult. There's too much responsibility. I will gladly trade the "freedoms" of living on your own for the lack of responsibility that comes with not being an adult.

I think the thing that hurts me more than anything else is when I see my friends hurting and I don't know what to do to help, or even worse there's nothing I can do to help.

No comments: