Thursday, November 16, 2006

That's what Christmas means to me

ah! so proud of myself! well, kinda. I'm currently in the library. What am I doing in the library you ask? Well I'll tell you. I'm studying!

don't have a heart attack, I know it's a shock. It is to me, too. I've got my laptop (obviously!), my constitutional law book, all my study guide stuff, and Christmas music! That's right, I said Christmas music. You better believe that it's not too early to be listening to Christmas music. I'm really super excited about the holidays. I can't wait to see my family! I'm going home on probably Tuesday. I get to help decorate for Christmas!!!!! I'm so flippin excited, I'm gonna take so many pictures! I wish it would stay cold, it was 81 degrees yesterday! That is not holiday weather! But even that can't get me down! I'm feeling so much better!

I'm sleeping better, getting enough and not sleeping all day. I can't remember the last time I took a nap in the middle of the day! (yeah yeah it was last week, whatever) I've been to every class thus far, and I'm even paying attention. It's pretty great. I've officially decided to switch my major to criminology, and I have an appointment on Monday with the advisor so I can figure out what classes I need to sign up for next semester. I'm also picking up a few shifts here and there at work. I spent a lot more money than I planned on in the past week or so, and I need to make it back. Especially considering Christmas is coming up and I have a few gifts I need to purchase. Mainly for family. There's only a few friends getting actual gifts (not because of money but because there's only a few people that have been good enough friends to actually warrant a gift. The rest of my friends are getting cards and probably cookies. I'm really super excited because tomorrow is the Sanctus Real concert!!!! I can't wait!!!!

Anyway, I know I promised Ellie a post about my family's Christmas traditions, but that's gonna be a whole separate post. I'm getting ready to head back to my room and do some more work there. I'll probably end up posting again before the night is through.

No comments: