Wednesday, November 08, 2006

A beautiful collision is happening NOW

So I'm sitting in class and we're discussing election results. Surprise, surprise, I know, considering I'm in a political behavior/public opinion/voting behavior class. I have a busy day today. I got a great night's sleep last night. I got home from class around 6. Around 630-7ish I headed over to play some free pool with a guy that I know. I was home by 830-9ish. I went out real quick with Jess, and we went for a walk. Then I was home by like 10ish. I didn't go out the rest of the night. It felt so good! Today I have two classes. After my second class (which I'll probably leave early) I'm heading over to the BCM to babysit. I'm excited about that. Tonight I have to work at 9, and it's the last night that I have to work. I'm pretty stoked about that.


AHH! So just let me say how happy I am that we kept a Republican in the governor's house!

Anyway. I'm feeling so much better since I told my boss that I'm not working anymore. I even think that I'm making improvements with my classes. I've been making an effort! I even took notes yesterday! I'm pretty proud of myself.

I don't know if I'll be able to go home this weekend. I'm a little upset about that. I was really looking forward to just unwinding this weekend. My dad told me last night that he didn't know if I was coming home this weekend (because they might be coming here), and I almost started to cry on the phone. Ugh. So obviously I'm still stressed.

I guess it won't be the worst thing in the world if I don't go home this weekend. I'm going home for Thanksgiving, and that's only 2 weeks away. I was just looking forward to going home and getting free stuff. Especially now that I won't have a steady paycheck. Oh well. If my parents come here, I'll just have them take me grocery shopping.

Bleck. I guess class is starting. We wasted half an hour discussing the election. That's pretty sweet. It means there's only like 40 min left in class.

Oh, I still haven't gotten my voice back completely. I don't know what's going on. It's been gone for like a week and a half.

I guess I'm gonna take down these notes and try to pay attention. I know that what's really going to happen is I'm going to play on the computer, but at least I can pretend. :)

No comments: