Sunday, October 29, 2006

you never let go through the calm and through the storm

agh! growing pains!


Sometimes when you see things for what they are, it sucks. I think that's where I'm at. I'm not gonna get into it, because God knows what I'm going through. For a while I've been sitting back and just observing what's been going on around me, and I've started to see the way things really are. There's some stuff in my life that I'm not happy with, and there are parts of my life that I'm not happy with. God's really convicting me that some things need to change, and the first thing I have to change is myself. It's just hard because I feel like I'm all alone in this. I feel like I can't really talk to anyone about it. I feel like no one understands what's going on. It's just annoying, but I know that this is teaching me to rely on God.

2 comments:

shar said...

Sorry that you dont feel that you can talk to anyone at the moment.

God is always listening though, just let go and open up to Him. Yell, scream, shout whatever emotions, thoughts and feelings you have, pass them on to Him, His burden is light.It is hard at times but speaking from experience it does help. I have been through some pretty tough times in the past couple of years and i have had to truly trust and rely on God to change what is wrong in me and my life.
2 books that i found useful are Your best life now by Joel Osteen and Battlefield of the mind by Joyce Meyer.

I will pray that all goes well and that you find the answers that you are looking for.

Take care and God bless

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.