Thursday, January 24, 2008

You take me the way I am.

Not much to update, I think. I just feel the urge to write things down. Odd.

I still feel restless. It's not as bad as it was last night, but it's still there. I don't know what to make of it. I said in my last post that the last time I felt like this was when I got my last tattoo (November 06) but I realized just now that the last time I felt like this was actually later than that. It was about this time, and it resulted in bangs. I'm still dealing with the consequences of that. It was not a good choice. Some people are not meant to have bangs, and I am one of those people. Luckily, in the past year they've grown out considerably and now blend in with the rest of my hair, and just sort of look like layers. Needless to say, I will not make that mistake again. Though I do need to get my hair trimmed. I'm getting split ends and it's been since like Augustish. I'm overdue for a trim. Though I did finally get my eyebrows waxed the other day. I feel much better!

I'm supposed to go line dancing tonight with one of my friends. She was supposed to call me last night to work out the details, and I still haven't heard from her. I have no idea what's going on. If she doesn't call me by 6 or 7 tonight I'm making other plans. I kinda hope she pulls through because I really want to go line dancing and I don't know anyone else who likes it. At the same time, I won't be heartbroken if it doesn't pan out because I know I will be able to find something else to do.

I want to go fishing.

1 comment:

Ronnie said...

fishing...line dancing...that's quite a big difference there! Just don't line dance while you fish...(sorry, bad joke!) :P