Friday, January 04, 2008

delayed...

I am completely packed, aside from the clothes that I'm wearing. All of my stuff is packed into 2 cars (!!!) and I'm leaving in the morning. I'm excited about it. I'm a bit relieved, too. I feel like I'm kind of being a burden on my parents financially. It's going to be such a relief when I can pay back the money that they loaned me, and then be responsible for myself. Sometimes I think I worry too much about them. I feel kind of responsible. If I had gotten a job and been able to pay for myself, then I wouldn't have had to borrow so much money from them and they wouldn't be in this situation.

Meanwhile, I finally got to play Rock Band! It's amazing. haha.


This was supposed to be posted yesterday but my internet went out last night. LAME!

No comments: