Thursday, January 17, 2008

Now I walk in the light in victorious sight of You

I had a lot that I wanted to get down. Now that I've got this open, I don't know what to say.

Things are going well for me. I'm enjoying my classes. My weekend is going to be busy, and I'm so excited for it! Tomorrow night is the WinterJam concert. We're going just to see Skillet, then we're leaving early to go to an art show that a couple of our friends are in. That should be pretty exciting. Then Saturday, hopefully a bunch of people are coming over. I wish they'd let me know. Then Sunday morning I'm checking out a new church with my friend, and then of course late nite. Good thing I don't have classes on Mondays. That can be my study time.

Tomorrow my sister is going to buy us tickets to the Taste of Chaos concert that will be here in March. She's excited about that, so that makes me excited.

Next Friday, Anchor & Braille is going to be playing a show at a local club. I think I might go.

Umm. My quiet time is going really well, when I do it. I'm trying to make it a habit to do it every morning. So far it's more like every other morning. Yesterday, it wasn't even a morning. I did it last night before I went to sleep. I didn't do it this morning. I doubt I'll do it tomorrow morning. I have class at 9, and have to leave here by 8ish. The bus takes forever. Maybe I'll get up at 730 to do it.

Anyway. I should get dressed and get ready to leave for class. In reality it's gonna take me like 15 minutes just to figure out what shirt to wear.

3 comments:

CaroDonehew said...

good times... that's exciting about the looking at a new church especially with who it is...

p.s. - you're prof is weird...

Ronnie said...

i had a prof in my theology class in college that said something along the lines of- a father is aways glad to hear from or spend time with his child. no matter what the hour.- don't be hard on yourself if you don't make "morning quiet time". your Father is happy to hear from you, anytime. :^ )

bellygirl said...

ron is right, just make sure you get it in there somewhere, somehow..