Thursday, January 10, 2008

throw it away forget yesterday we'll make the great escape

I think I've reached the point in all of this where enough is enough. I'm starting to feel smothered. I hate that feeling. To me it's one of the worst feelings ever. It's just too much too fast. I know that this is pretty much my fault, for letting it get this way. But that doesn't change things now. I think I need to pull back for a while. I need some room to breathe.

I wish I had someone to talk to. I mean, I do have people that I can talk to. Not about this, though. No one would understand.

I can't even talk about it here, now. Too many people I know read this.

I need a great escape.

1 comment:

kara said...

my darling girl...it is time for a good old fashioned diary. purchase one immediately. and a pen that sparkles. off you go.