Wednesday, January 02, 2008

I'm lucky I know, but I want to go home.

One thing I want to try to do is to post at least once a day, and see how long I can keep it up for.

That said, today was mostly spent packing. I managed to pack almost everything in my bedroom. All that's left are my clothes in the dirty laundry basket and in the two dressers, plus a couple of things hanging in the closet, and a few odds and ends that I'm still using, like my lamp, my ihome thing, my tv, my computer, toothbrush, and hairbrush. Plus I need to take the Christmas lights down and pack them. There's not much lighting in my room in the apartment, only an overhead light.

I talked to Val and she isn't going to be there on Saturday when I move in, but I finally got to ask her what I need to pick up.

It's so weird having an almost empty room. My bookshelf is gone, and I think that's the thing that sticks out the most. That, and I took down my bulletin board and pictures and pearls on the wall. So now it just feels bare.

I like the way it feels when you sit down just the right way and your tail bone cracks.

No comments: