Thursday, January 03, 2008

I think that's it for now?

Random thoughts:
- Lil' smokies are ALWAYS a good idea.
- My room seems strange.
- Chicken needs to have a faster thawing rate.
- The guy on 10 Years Younger is odd looking. (Mark Montano) Not to mention slightly annoying.
- Television sucks during the daytime.
- New Grey's on the 10th. so exciting!
- I have a strange fascination with reality shows.
- I have a lot to do before I leave, and once I get there.
- woo! CSI Miami.

I don't eat often, but I feel like I eat more than I should? haha. that sounds terrible. When I o eat, I eat things that are not healthy for me. Hm. Good thing I'm gonna have to buy all my own groceries now. Maybe I won't buy so much stuff that isn't healthy.

I contacted the guy who' in charge at my old job. Hopefully there's a position open for me to come back to.

I just have to say that Sprint sucks. Two years ago I signed a contract. I was so looking forward to my contract ending this month and being able to find a company that is better. HA! Funny joke. Turns out, 5 months after I first signed my contract, I changed my plan. That extends your contract by two years from the date that you change your plan. So now I'm stuck with Sprint until May. The worst part is that the plan I have is ridiculous, and I could use a cheaper one, but if I change it, I'm stuck with sprint for two more years. I might look into what it costs to terminate my contract now. It might be cheaper for me in the long run. In fact, I'm gonna do that now. Okay. So it will cost me 150 dollars to terminate my fee, plus whatever I owe previously to terminating it. So right now It will cost me 225 dollars. But, I have to pay 75 dollars anyway, because that's my monthly bill. So I am going to spend more money keeping my phone on until May than if I just terminate the contract now. I think that's what I'm going to do. I will save about 200 dollars by ending my contract now. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to wait about 3 weeks to do it, because I have to wait until I get the money from school.

No comments: