Monday, January 14, 2008

Updates!

I think I'm settling back into the way of life here, and I love it. I'm making an effort to not only be social, but also to expand my circle of friends. So far, I think that's going pretty well. I've managed to have plans every night this past weekend. Plus, this coming weekend is shaping up to be pretty busy for me. I've invited some people over to hang out and stuff on Saturday night. Friday night I have two things that I've been invited to. One is a concert that I'm pretty stoked about. The other one is an art show that this girl invited me to at her church. She's in the group of people that I've started hanging out with, so I'd like to go and hang out with them. I don't know what I'm going to do.

I put in an application at Starbucks today. Hopefully I hear back from them.

My classes seem interesting, so I'm thankful for that. That means that I might actually attend them and pay attention. Particularly my Bible as Literature class.

Every other Friday night is a Bible study that I'm going to be attending. They've had it for a few years now, and it's led by the same guy who leads the Sunday morning small group at the church that I used to attend. I never went though, for one reason or another. I'm glad that I went this week, though. I've started doing my quiet time again. Hopefully I can keep up with it this time. I think that's the thing that I struggle with the most.

Anyway. I should start my homework.

1 comment:

kara said...

yes! a party!

i'm sure my invite was lost in the mail, right?