Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Some things are better left unsaid. Some are not.

Sometimes things just need to be said. Someone's feelings might get hurt, and that sucks. In my opinion, though, sometimes when you leave things unsaid it just makes it worse. It's essentially lying to the person you're not saying them to.

With that said:

  • We aren't best friends, and I think you know it. We rarely talk. I feel awkward telling you things, and you never tell me stuff that's going on with you.
  • I'm really sad that you're moving. I think that you are really the only real friend I had in that place. I don't know what I'll do without you.
  • I'm really excited about moving in with you and getting to know you better. I hope that you become one of the good friends that I want/need.
  • It can never be the same now.
So I guess that's it. That's really all I had to say that wasn't being said.

1 comment:

Ronnie said...

sometimes things just have to be said. good luck with your move, with your goals. perhaps in your changes you will find GOD the way you have been desiring to. or perhaps you will become more open to how He desires to move in your life. Blessings.