Sunday, September 03, 2006

life's a rollercoaster ride the ups and downs will make you scream sometimes. it's hard believing that the thrill is gone,

yay for a new computer!!!!

I'm so excited about it. Like, a lot.

I go back to school tomorrow. It's bittersweet. Even more so than leaving when the summer ended. It sucks because this was the last weekend I got to spend with my brother. It's weird because I can't be sad about it. I don't know why. I'm angry that he's leaving. I think it's for all the wrong reasons. He's acting like it's not that big of a deal. He acts like it's not going to be a huge change. I don't think he realizes the impact of his decision on the rest of the family. Just grr.

This leadership thing isn't working out the way I wanted. I'm trying to figure out if maybe I just had expectations that were too high, or if it's something else. I keep praying about it, but I'm getting nothin. I don't know, I'll just keep trying I guess.

No comments: