Thursday, September 28, 2006

I won't waste a minute without you

It feels so good to be home.

A weekend at home is exactly what I needed. I got someone to cover my shift at work tomorrow night. I brought the books for the classes that I'm behind in the reading for. Now I'm just going to spend some time with my family this weekend. It's going to be fantastic. I'm finally able to get away from everything. I could feel the anxiety and stress building up inside.

So I had a choice tonight. And I had kind of made up my mind. Then God changed my decision for me. Which I'm kind of glad for. In the end, I don't think I would have gone with the plans that I had somewhat made, I just know that wouldn't have been a good decision for my life. But it didn't have to come to that. See, I wasn't supposed to come home tonight. I was supposed to come home tomorrow morning. When I thought that I was going home tomorrow morning, I had been invited to go out with a group of people to a bar. I didn't say yes, but I didn't say no. I told them that I'd call them later and let them know. Well it never had to come to that, because I came home tonight. I'm glad it happened that way. I know that I would have regretted going out tonight to a bar. I know that I've struggled with this quite a few times. I know that every time I have the same reaction. I don't know why I continue to think that each time it will be different. I'm going to try to work on that.

For now, I'm going to finish Grey's Anatomy and start a new book.

No comments: