Saturday, September 16, 2006

nor‧mal  /ˈnɔrməl/conforming to the standard or the common type; usual; not abnormal; regular; natural.

Today was a good day.

It was normal. I felt great! I got to sleep in until about 1. That felt so good. I haven't slept better in a long time. I hung around my room for a while, then I went to walmart to get some necessities. After that, I did some laundry. It's a great feeling to have clean clothes! Then, I caught up on That 70s Show. While doing that, I pretty much finished my knitting. It was just a very relaxing day.

Unfortunately, I'm still not keeping up with my devotions. I really need to start doing them.

So I'm at work tonight, and I'm dispatching. There is no team from 1-230, so I get to leave an hour early. That's exciting. The last team of the night just came in, they go home in 15 minutes. That gives me an hour pretty much to myself. Woohoo for that. I'm excited that Morgan left for the weekend. It gives me a weekend to myself. We're watching some show called The Adventures of Brisco County Jr. I've never heard of it, it's kinda bizarre. It's like a western-scifi-comedy show. Very odd.

Anyway. I guess I'm gonna post this now.

No comments: