Monday, September 04, 2006

breathe Your life into me

So I've made a decision about leadership.

I think I'm going to bow out.

I'm telling mostly everyone (except the one person that it counts for) that it's because of classes. The truth is that I just don't think I'm right for the position. I don't think it's the right thing for me to be doing. I think I need to be stronger in my faith. Well, I know I need to be stronger in my faith. It's hard to explain, but I just don't feel like I should be in a leadership position when I'm still having a lot of issues. I guess that's the best way I can explain it. I have to talk to Rahul about it.

Blah blah blah. That's pretty much how I feel. I don't really want to go home cuz I know it's just gonna put me in a bad mood. I have to deal with my roommate and I'm not in the mood for that. Ahh. It feels good to just hang out with friends. The BCM is so quiet right now. It's great.

I'm ready to get back to my classes, especially with my new computer :)

I guess that's it for now. I quit.

No comments: