Sunday, December 30, 2007

6 days and counting...

one week left.

It's so weird that it's already a week away. I'm pretty excited about it. I'm gonna need to find a job as soon as I get back. I'm considering going back to my old job, depending on who is in charge.

Things have been weird lately. Time is going by so fast. I can't believe Christmas was already a week ago. It's so weird that this year is almost over. It doesn't feel like it should be 2008 yet.

It's weird to think that I'm a year away from graduating. Ugh. life is happening so fast. I'm not ready for this.

I have so much to do this week. I have to make sure all my clothes are clean. Then I have to figure out everything I'm taking, and pack it all up, that's going to be weird. Then after I pack everything, I have to go through my room and make sure there isn't anything in here that's mine. It's going to be turned into the guest room. That seems strange to me, knowing that I won't be coming back here permanently. I can't start packing until Wednesday(ish.) So I hope to have everything taken care of by Friday.

I've been trying to get a hold of Val. I have a few questions for her, but so far I haven't been able to.

I love that after shower feeling. My hair smells good, both my hair and skin are so soft. My legs are smooth, and I just feel so clean.

Methinks it's time for some water and finding some new music.

2 comments:

heiresschild said...

hi Amber,

I PRAY ALL OF GOD'S BEST FOR YOU IN THE COMING 2008 NEW YEAR. MAY YOU CONTINUE TO GROW IN HIS LOVE AND GRACE, AND BE BLESSED WITH ALL OF THE ABUNDANCE THAT HE HAS FOR YOU!

Proverbs 3:5-6

kara said...

Don't worry about cleaning your clothes. Just glue some potpourri to them and you'll be set to jet. I saw it on Martha Stewart or something.