Sunday, December 23, 2007

lalalala... I'm bored

I can't believe tomorrow is already Christmas eve.

It feels so unlike Christmas that it's weird.

I have a weird bump on my lip that is bothering me. It's like a pimple or something, but it's not. if that makes sense.

I've been feeling a lot better, lately. I think that's a good sign.

I keep thinking that moving back is 3 weeks away, but in reality it's week after this. CRAZY!

I'm ready to go back, but I'm not. It's going to be so different. Different, and sad.

My thoughts are coherent, but come across as rambling. I find that odd.

It feels like forever since I've been here.

One of these days I'll come up with a real post. After Christmas, probably.

It'll be a good story. Probably with a little drama, a little comedy, lots of presents. haha. Can't wait!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

3 comments:

heiresschild said...

hi Amber, i hope you had an enjoyable Christmas. now back to regular life, huh? lol

my link info has changed, so when you click on my name, it'll take you to my blog and you can get the new link info there. the present link you have for me is obsolete.

bellygirl said...

hope you had a good one! happy new year!

kara said...

yay christmas!