Thursday, December 13, 2007

I want to wake up with the rain falling on a tin roof

AH! In my drugs and crime class I have an 89.2% I'm glad that I did really well, but I just keep thinking that one more question right on a test would have bumped me up to an A. That's the unofficial official grade. So maybe he'll bump it up?

I can't believe it's already Friday(ish). Time is going by so fast. I couldn't get my paperwork faxed today, because I had to get something notarized and forgot about it. So I'm gonna have to do it tomorrow.

I was watching Paula Deen yesterday and she made cherries jubilee. It looked so good, and now I want some. I have two cans of cherry pie filling in the pantry, but no vanilla ice cream! How upsetting. Maybe I'll pick some up tomorrow. With brandy? Apparently you put brandy in it, and I'm quite sure we don't have any.

I have a sore throat. It's not to the point where it's painful to swallow, just annoying. Which I think is worse. I drank some hot tea, but that only made it feel better while I was drinking it.

bedtime, I think.

1 comment:

heiresschild said...

i'd certainly go to my professor and ask for those extra points, especially since i participate in class discussions, am on time to class, have good attendance, etc. you have nothing to lose by asking. the Bible says, we have not because we ask not...