Thursday, December 13, 2007

There's no place to hide when you're tangled up inside.

Today is the day that I fax all my paperwork for my apartment. Nothing like waiting until the last minute.

I learned something about myself this week. I like the really corny pop songs. Like "Bubbly" by Colbie Caillat. Or, "The Way I Am" my Ingrid Michaelson. Yep.

Also, I've been invited to a New Year's Eve party. It's also a going away party. I don't think I'm going to go. It's hard, because I feel kind of bad for not going, but since I've been gone none of these people have made an effort to keep in touch. It's sort of the "out of sight, out of mind" thing. Even though I've attempted a few times to get in touch with them and see how they're doing. Though, I don't know why I would expect anything else out of them. They've proven to be like this every time I'm gone for a prolonged period of time. Oh well. I'm actually not upset about it.

I have an appointment on Monday (finally) to get new glasses. The ones I have now aren't working. They're only good for watching TV. I can't use them when I read or when I'm on my computer. When I drive I wear them because it's better than when I don't wear them, but some things are still blurry at certain distances. So hopefully I can get that taken care of.

Aww, my little piece of chocolate out of my advent calendar just fell between my bed and the wall and ended up on the floor. That makes me sad.

Well, I suppose I should start getting ready. I have to go take the paperwork to my mom so she can sign the guarantor's form. Plus, I'm going to use her fax machine.

12 days til Christmas!

No comments: