Friday, December 07, 2007

why am I so blind, with my eyes wide open?

This week has been rather busy for me. It's paid off, though, because I'm completely finished with two classes! That is such a relief. Especially since one of them is the one I like the least. The two that are left are probably my two favorite ones, drugs and science and crime. Plus, I ordered all my books this week, and I'm completely registered so that's a relief! Now all that's left is to get the paperwork for my apartment so I can get everything faxed. I'll have to do that on Monday. After my final of course. I can't believe that it's already finals week. This semester flew by.

Despite the fact that it was very busy, this week was pretty good. There were two days where I got to spend a significant amount of time with my brother, just the two of us. That doesn't happen very often. Plus, there's been a good amount of family holiday time. That's always fun. There's also been a good amount of baked goods in my house. Not so good for my whole "trying-not-to-gain-a-ton-of-weight-this-holiday" plan, but good for my taste buds. So I'm okay with that. I suppose it doesn't help that every day I get to eat a little piece of chocolate.

My tooth/jaw situation is pretty interesting. I've been taking my antibiotics, and I haven't had any pain (hooray!) and lately there hasn't been any pressure on my tooth. However, it's still kinda sensitive to chew on that side and I've been afraid to find out if it's still cold/heat sensitive.

On a completely unrelated note, my cat likes apple streusel.

And, I found out what the Oxford comma was today. Never knew what it was called. Actually, I didn't really know that there was a name for it. Whatever.

I've been playing a lot of Wii this week. I even have a Mii. It's quite entertaining. Also helps in my procrastination, and I find that hours go by without my knowledge while I'm playing. I decided that it probably wasn't a good idea to have in my room when I was trying to study.

Speaking of, I think I'll go play Wii now.

1 comment:

kara said...

what is an oxford comma?

i must know.