Sunday, December 09, 2007

It came without ribbons! It came without tags! It came without packages, boxes, or bags!

I'm tired, physically, I think. Which is odd, because it's only 8 p.m. and I didn't get out of bed until noon today. To make up for my laziness this morning, I spent a couple of hours baking cookies. Snickerdoodles and sugar cookies, to be exact. I was going to make m&m cookies and teegeback, but it was too late for that. Maybe I'll do it tomorrow after I take my final. We'll see.

Right now I'm watching How The Grinch Stole Christmas with my parents and my brother. The cartoon, of course. That's because I don't care for the Jim Carrey version. He is probably my least favorite actor. Ever since I saw Liar, Liar. Anyway. So we're watching the cartoon version because I missed it the first time it was on. This is probably my favorite Christmas cartoon. I love the dog in it.

I still haven't read the three chapters for my test. Luckily, I have until Tuesday night to take it. I've been procrastinating those chapters pretty badly.

That's all I've got, apparently. I thought I had more to say.

No comments: