Sunday, August 26, 2007

I've been tagged! (and so have you probably)

These are the rules of being tagged: RULES - Post rules before giving the facts - Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves - People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules - At the end of the your blog you need to tag six people and list their names - Leave them a comment on their blog, telling them they have been tagged and not to forget to read your blog.

1. I love making list and organizing things.This is a recent discovery about myself. And most often, I just end up with a lot of lists that do me no good. Also, for all the organizing of my time, activities, school work, etc... more often than not I end up completely disregarding it and doing whatever I feel like.

2. I love post-it notes. I have more post-it's than one person could ever need. I use them for everything and I love them. One time when I was in high school, my friend and I got a pass from one of my teachers and we put sticky notes all over the outside of my friends truck. I also put random ones inside his truck.

3. I love crazy reality tv shows. Not the ones like real world and all that. I love Sunset Tan, Kathy Griffin: My Life On The D-List (love her!), Flipped Out, Big Brother (though that's kinda like Real World), and Rock Of Love with Bret Micheals. Whenever I turn on the tv late at night and a show like that is on, I can't help but watch it.

4. I love the Disney show Hannah Montana. I don't really know why.

5. I can spend hours on the internet, and I'm not really sure that I do anything productive. That's how I waste most of my time.

6. I love to have my back rubbed. It is the best feeling in the world and so relaxing. When I was little, my grandmother tells me that I would climb into bed with her and my grandfather, lie on my stomach and command them to "wub." To this very day, I will at times (and vice versa) crawl into bed with my sister and we will take turns rubbing each other's backs. She's 18 and I'm 22.

7. Sometimes I'm too open with the details of my life. (see above haha)

8. I love margaritas. They are my favorite alcoholic drink of all time. Second is fuzzy navels. Third is strawberry daiquiris.


Now I'm supposed to tag 6 people. Umm, well I was gonna pick Ellie but so much for that. (Thanks Kris! haha j/k) I pick Caroline, Kara, Rachel, and Adam. Yeah, yeah it's only four. whatever. No one else that I know of reads my blog. So there!

2 comments:

kris said...

i know it's hard to come up with people bc there has been so much tagging going on lately! fun tho:)

Anonymous said...

Great list Amber! I love, love margaritas and diaqiriris too! I can so relate...post it notes..you should see my one drawer at work, oh my goodness! I bet the president of the company would have tons of fits if he knew all the notes I keep on post its. lol He never sees me so I have no worries. I use to do lists, but not as much anymore, I tend to not go with them anyway, but I use to enjoy making them up. If only we could live our lists...how incredibly organized we would be.