Friday, August 24, 2007

I can still feel the breeze that rustles through the trees

This morning was a particularly difficult morning as far as waking up goes. I just did NOT want to wake up. I can attribute this, I think, to the fact that I did not sleep well last night. It took me almost two and a half hours to fall asleep. Then when I finally got comfortable enough to fall asleep, I woke back up. Ugh. Those nights are the worst.

But today I started working out again for the first time. I thought that after the workout I'd be exhausted and want to nap, but surprisingly I had more energy than before. This is not usually the case with me. Oh well. I've also noticed that I've been not only remembering to take my medicine every day, but I'm doing it at around the same time. I think I can mark the first week as a success overall. Tomorrow will be the true test. It's Saturday morning, and a typical sleep in morning in my house (though I guess you could say that for every morning!)

I feel like a huge dork. I'm pretty excited about my new Dell Axim. Oh well. I don't care. My daddy is pretty awesome.

2 comments:

kris said...

hey girl glad to hear you're working on a schedule again...and you've been tagged!

Anonymous said...

Amber,

Great minds think alike! I started working out about two weeks ago, again. I have purposed in my heart to do it right this time. I am going to the gym after work, about 4-5 times a week. I have an intense routine and my body loves me when I do it! I am begging my husband to go to a gym by his work as well. I think it is the best thing people can do for themselves.

We will have to keep tabs on each other and see how the other one is doing. I am really motivated and have a goal of what I want to lose before the New Year, if I make it I will let you know. :)