Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I have no title....

So, once again I didn't do my quiet time. Even though I had the time to do it.

But it's 11:47 and I'm getting ready to go to sleep! Hopefully this is the beginning of what I want to get accomplished.

I suppose we shall see.

Also, I'm very sad that my friends are moving away. Most of them before I even get the chance to say goodbye. I'm lucky because Rachel won't be moving until December, so at least I'll get to spend some time with her before she leaves, but some friends are already gone, and the others will be gone before I get my car.

Growing up sucks.

1 comment:

kris said...

growing up does suck sometimes. i can remember when i realized that my friendships were never again going to be what they were in high school. it made my heart sink. it is hard, but you'll get through it;)

and thanx for the help w/ the link!