Monday, August 20, 2007

I love you in a place where there's no space or time

I am feeling so much better. I honestly think sunshine can cure the blues!

Or at least make you feel better. I decided to take a little time today and hang out in the pool. During this time, I figured out some stuff and realized what was really bothering me. I think the thing that's the most important in feeling better is to actually start doing stuff. So I've decided that tomorrow (well technically tonight) is when I'll start getting back into a routine. I say tomorrow because there's not much I can do about it today, except not staying up til 3 a.m. I think that's a good start to what I want to accomplish. One step at a time, eh?

On a plus note, I have everything I need for classes. The only thing that I don't have is the ac adapter for my PDA, but that's not imperative to my classes.


ooh, and the title of this post is from a Michael Buble song (of course) and I think it's one of the prettiest lines I've heard in a while.

No comments: