Thursday, August 23, 2007

crazy little thing called love

I think that there might be something to this idea of getting up before noon. Who'da thought?

It's day three, and I already feel so much better. I've been doing my quiet time every morning, I spend less time sitting on the computer, I've actually spent time in the pool (and therefore in the sun) and I don't feel like I'm getting depressed anymore! I have tons more energy. I also feel like I have more time in my day. Even though I'm still sleeping the same amount of hours, I go to bed earlier, and wake up earlier. Apparently more daylight in your day means feeling like you have more time. I no longer feel like I'm wasting my day. I've filled out a couple of applications at some of the places around here, so hopefully something pans out.

Also! There's a very good possibility that I've found someone to sublease from, and the best part is that I'll be living with one of my friends. Hoorah! Unfortunately it's because one of my friends is leaving and that makes me sad. But I guess this is what is best for her, so as sad as I am, I support her.

1 comment:

CaroDonehew said...

yup... getting up before noon is a very good thing. yay... maybe in the spring you could get classes that are in the morning....