Saturday, October 21, 2006

I wanna live like today could be my last day to give all I have before it's too late

last night was something that I've needed for so long.

I went to Jessica's apartment. It was very low-key, there were just a few people there. We had really good 7-layer dip. Sooo delicious. I even ate the corn! After we ate, we watched a couple episodes from the first season of Grey's Anatomy. What a good show! After that we went in the hot tub, and just relaxed. Then we went back inside and watched some more Grey's Anatomy. After that, the other three left and it was just Jessica and I. We sat up until almost 4 in the morning and just talked. I can't remember the last time I did that. I ended up staying the night (for obvious reasons) and it was just a fun time, and definitely something that I needed after these past two weeks of struggling with friendships. Granted, I did a lot more listening than talking, but I'm okay with that. God is really working in my life, and I can feel my faith growing. It's amazing. They say hindsight is 20/20. I think that's true. Looking back over the past few weeks, I realize that what I went through was God working on me, and I needed for it to happen.

So it's 2:30 now. I think I might go do a little grocery shopping. I'm gonna jump in the shower though first.

Thankful for:
  • spontaneous sleepovers
  • girl talk
  • hot tubs with friends
  • Grey's Anatomy

No comments: