Sunday, October 22, 2006

For His anger is but for a moment, His favor is for life. Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning. Psalm 30:5

So I'm trying this new thing. Actually, I'm trying a couple new things. First and foremost I finally let go of the last little bit that I was holding on to. I'll say no more than that. Second thing is I'm trying to not gossip. I know it doesn't seem that hard, but sometimes it gets to the point where I don't even realize I'm doing it. I know this is something God is trying to teach me, and boy oh boy is He ever trying to teach me. I'm gonna do this. The biggest thing that I'm trying is trusting God with everything. I mean everything. The biggest thing I'm trusting Him with is my love life. I've started reading When God Writes Your Love Story. And I realized that I have horrible judgement when left to choose for myself. So I've decided that I'm not going to date anyone. Or pursue any relationships. When the time is right, it will happen and I won't be able to do anything to stop it.

I spent a couple hours with Jessica today. She picked me up when she got out of church, and we walked again, this time at her apartment complex. I'm so glad this is something that we're doing together. I really can't motivate myself to do it alone. After, we just sat and talked for a while. I think we both really figured some stuff out. I just got out of the shower, and finished blowdrying my hair. Now I need to figure out what I'm wearing to Late Nite. Caroline and I are gonna hang out before. I really feel bad for not letting her in on the goings-on of the past couple of weeks. Anyway, it's 4:30 so I'm gonna start getting ready. I should probably eat, too.

1 comment:

Benny said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.