Friday, February 01, 2008

Hey! You're the one that I've been looking for. And I've found You here.

I love cloudy days. Especially days that involve thrift stores and new Chinese restaurants with friends. I even went to class this morning! Granted, it was only for an hour, but I got everything I needed out of it. Then Caroline and I went downtown to go to a thrift store. We met up with another friend to go back to where we had come from and had Chinese for lunch. It was good. Now we're just sitting around, listening to music, and computing. Trying to figure out plans for tonight. We'll probably just end up staying here. Too bad my apartment complex doesn't have a hot tub. I'm really in the mood for that. Oh well, I guess it'll just have to wait until tomorrow.

Things are going so well! I'm feeling so much better about so many things. I think the best thing, though, is that I've opened myself to meeting new people. It used to be that I hated expanding my little circle. Part of me was worried about what people would think if they really got to know me, and the other part of me was freaked out that maybe they would be weird. That's one of the things that I've been trying to get over, and so far it's working. On top of that, I've decided not to abandon old friendships. That's been a good thing, too. Plus, I've been going to Late Nite, and the Friday night Bible study. I've also decided that I will probably continue to be involved with the college ministry.

I think the biggest difference is having my own apartment. I'm actually able to have people over! We cook here at least twice a week. This week alone I've had people over almost every night. I love it.

Anyway, I'm out like a cake at a birthday party. Places to go!

No comments: