Friday, February 08, 2008

Joy

Those who sow in tears
Shall reap in joy
- Psalm 126:5

How true that appears to me now. All the tears I've cried are worth the joy that I have. I can't say that my life is perfect or that I'm always happy, but I can say that I'm experiencing joy in a way that I never have before. I'm working (albeit slowly) on giving up control of things in my life. It's definitely one of the hardest lessons I've ever had to learn, but it's so rewarding. I worry about so much less than I used to.

I think that I had point when I started this, and I've forgotten what it was.

I need to go grocery shopping. I need this guy to call me back about a job. That's another thing that I'm trying to trust God with. I'm also trying to make more girlfriends. As of right now I only really have 3. None of which are friends with each other. I could really use a support group, plus I'd also like to help out other girls who are in the same situation. I might also lead a Bible study. That could be interesting.

That's all I've got for now, I suppose.

No comments: