Monday, February 04, 2008

All I need is the air I breathe, and a place to rest my head.

Study breaks are always productive. I've done a lot of studying this weekend. I'm pretty happy about that. I need to be studying this much if I want to get good grades in my classes.

This weekend was pretty eventful, aside from the studying, too. I think I'm figuring out how to balance studying enough and being able to have a social life. Friday night I got all dressed up and went out with Caro. We went and saw 27 Dresses. It was really good. Much better than I expected. Definitely one I want to buy when it comes out on DVD. Then Saturday morning we woke up and made pancakes. Caro left to hang out with her family for a few hours and I studied. Then we headed over to another friend's house and went in the hot tub, and hung out for a while. Then Sunday morning we went to the early service (well, technically the middle service because there's an 8 o'clock service that we don't go to) and then to Sunday School. After, we went to Arby's for lunch. We studied for a bit after that. Then Caro left to go hang out with some people and watch the Superbowl. I picked up some groceries, Chris came over, we made pasta and watched random bits of the game. We also got a lot of studying done, so that was good.

This morning I woke up, and was all freaked out because I thought it was Tuesday. I was very confused. But then I realized it was Monday. I relaxed for a few hours. I called the Plasma Donation place, and I will be going there tomorrow morning to donate some. I also emailed my resume to my mom and had her fax it to a law firm that is looking for a part time file clerk. I'm hoping that works out. I turned down the nanny position because the lady only wanted me 5 hours a week, and then random days here and there. I wouldn't have been making enough money for it to be worth the driving.

So this morning, Chris and Caro came over and we've been studying pretty much all day. I'm taking a break now, because I feel like my brain is about to riot. I should get back to that soon.

That restless feeling is creeping back in. I'm trying to work on relying on God instead of doing something ridiculous when I get that feeling.

No comments: