Friday, June 09, 2006

So I don't really know what my problem is. I have this really bad habit of being interested in guys who are no good for me. Or not interested. This whole thing with Chris pisses me off. But I can't be pissed at him. This whole history with him is pretty much my fault. He always leaves the decision up to me. And it's always me who says yes. Or I ask him if he wants to hang out. And I always know where it's going. And I always know where it's not going. So why does it make me giddy to hear from him? I guess it's good that he joined the army. I mean, there are better things he could have done with a college degree, but whatever. It's good for me that he's joined the army. And it helps that he's like an hour away. Cuz that definitely eliminates the possibility of hanging out in the hot tub at 3 a.m. Or watching family guy. ya know. I guess it's a good thing that it doesn't make me sad that he joined the army. does that make me a bad person?
Anyway. family guy is on, speaking of. this one was on earlier. Rachel was watching it. But I was watching Law and Order. So it gives me something to watch now, while I talk to Chris.
My layout finally stuck. That makes me happy. I guess it just took a little while to take effect. I think I'm gonna try writing again soon. But not tonight. I don't know how much longer I'll be awake. Apparently tomorrow I have a session with my personal trainer. We joined a gym (yay!) and I guess as part of it we get a few sessions with a personal trainer who'll help us set up a routine. So I guess that'll be good. We'll see. But I have to do laundry. And I want to lay out for a little while. And then I need to shower before the gym.
Ryan invited me to a LAN on Sunday. I don't think I'll go. First, it's at some guy's house that I don't know. Second, I won't know anyone there besides Ryan. And third, I pretty much suck at Halo. And his friends are like hardcore about it. I'm pretty sure the guy who owned the last place they were at threatened anyone who cheated with a sword. And I think he was serious. So yeah. Besides, Natalie might be there. And I really kinda don't want to deal with her right now. So I dunno. I probably won't go.
Anyway. That's pretty much it. I quit.

No comments: