Saturday, June 10, 2006

It occurs to me that I can't remember the last time I actually read a book. I don't count Captivating because it took me quite a while to read it. I only read a chapter per week for like a month and a half. Then I didn't read it at all for about a month. Then I finished it in one night. So yeah. I think I shall find my local library and get a card. I feel like my brain is turning to mush. I feel like I'm getting no mental stimulation whatsoever.
Physical stimulation is another story. I love going to the gym. I love the way I feel when I get done. I even love that my muscles are sore the day after. Hmm. I also love the freedom that this blog gives me.
I love that no one at school knows about it. Even if they did, they wouldn't know it was me. It gives me the freedom to vent about situations without worrying about drama. And let me tell you, some of the people I know are full of it. Drama, that is.
Hmm, I just remembered that I have a few books I haven't read. And I know my mom has quite a few books by Nicholas Sparks. He's a really good author. Maybe I'll read those first.

No comments: