Thursday, June 08, 2006

Okay. Here's the deal.
Ashley is really annoying.
Not in that way that's endearing. Not in that way that you could put up with them just for a little bit.
She feels it necessary to give unsolicited advice. Apparently she's an expert or something. And while I appreciate that she cares, I don't appreciate that she tries to force opinions on me. She tries to tell me what's best for me. She told me that she doesn't think I'm ready to date, that I'm not mature enough.
And then, to make matters worse. She reads my xanga, and then brings things up that are none of her business in front of other people. If I had wanted her to know things, I would have told her. It was none of her business to ask me about it.
So now, I see that she's reading my xanga on a regular basis. And she calls after every single time. Not hours after, right after. Which means, she wants to talk to me about what she read.
So yeah. That's why I don't like Ashley.
Not to mention she's just really annoying. And by annoying I mean clingy. She thinks that because she's dating the band leader that she's automatically in a position to tell people how to live their lives. It's especially bad because no one even knows who she is. the only reason she even comes to the BCM is because of her boyfriend.
ahhhh. So then she IMs me, and says "I don't know what I did to make you mad but I hope you have a good summer and I hope you got that job...."
gah.
people piss me off.

No comments: