Saturday, June 24, 2006

life is good

ahh.... life ees gooood.
Yup, pretty much. My parents are gone for the weekend. Relieves a little bit of pressure. I don't really know why. But it's kinda like an escape. It's nice. They wentt to Naples to visit my aunt. I have to go pick my sister up from her date in a couple hours. I'm watching 13 going on 30. It's a cute movie. I've seen it before. And it's raining outside. I absolutely love it. Except my sister took my camera on her date, so no pictures :( But it's all gravy. I kinda forgot that I was supposed to be volunteering at the church tonight. Oh well. I'm having issues with this church. But I'm gonna try to make it in the morning. mm leftover pizza. of the meatlover variety. So today consisted of a lot of running around. walmart this morning, then home. then to the mall to drop my sister off. then to walmart in a different town to do some quick shopping. then to the mall for a video game. Then to home depot for a pool thermometer. Then a gas station, and then publix. The only thing I hate about driving is old people. seriously, who keeps giving them licenses?? gah. They're almost as bad as people on cell phones in big trucks. dang. there's only half an hour left in this movie. bwahaha. I love how this movie makes random 80s references. It's great. oooooooooh. mark ruffalo is hot. Ok. I think at this point I'm just rambling. I quit.

1 comment:

CaroDonehew said...

mark ruffalo is very good looking... he's in a show on broadway right now... hmm... i think i need to go back to new york...