Friday, June 09, 2006

It's not every day you have a conversation about boob jobs in the drive thru at mcdonalds with your 16 year old sister.
And yeah.
Did a little bonding with my sister. We went to the arcade and played DDR. That was fun. Earlier we went to the gym. It was fun. Did some weight training. Checked out the cute guys. you know, gym stuff :)
After the arcade we decided to go to the drive through. The guy on the radio was talking about giving away plastic surgery. So I was talking about how I should get breast surgery, as a joke. It was funny though.
Yup, so that's what happened today. Before the gym, I didn't really do anything. I showered. But that was pretty much it.
Now I'm watching Along Came Polly. My shoulders are kinda sore. Shocking, I know.
So my dad's cousin from Germany is visiting my aunt in Naples for two weeks. Apparently my dad has invited them to stay at our house for a few nights. I'm not exactly excited about this. It will be strange. My dad said she's like 6 years older than me, and if this works out then I would have a place to stay if I ever wanted to go to Germany. So I guess that'd be cool. But I dunno.
The lady who sings the possibilities song on the campbell's soup commercial sounds like macy gray. And she annoys me. Anyhoo.
I think I'm gonna go see if we have some ice cream. There's a commercial.
Woohoo sherbet. It's lime, from winn dixie. And I took a picture of my dad sleeping. Cuz, well, that's funny.
Gah. My remote stopped working for some reason. I had to reprogram it. And that required turning off the tv. So I had to wait for a commercial. But now it works again. So yay for that.
I guess that's all I've got to say for now. Maybe I'll make another survey.
Or maybe I'll try writing in a little bit.
We'll see.

No comments: