Monday, September 03, 2007

say it's me that you adore, and then darlin' tell me when

Things I enjoy:

  • Playing pool online.
  • Getting comments on my blog.
  • Blogging.
  • Michael Buble (but you knew that!)
  • Perusing e-bay for random things.
  • Sweet tea.
  • Taking pictures of my friends and family.
  • Cocktail rings. (if you have any you don't want, feel free to send them my way!)
  • Pearls (same as cocktail rings!)
  • Reading about other people's lives
What do you enjoy?

I'm terrible about procrastinating. I have been avoiding this assignment like it's the plague. Granted, it's not due until Thursday, but I have four assignments due this week. So I figured if I do one a day,then I'm good. But today that didn't work out so well. Hmm. I'm gonna use the excuse that it's labor day. Even though it has nothing to do with that. Whatever. Tomorrow's assignment is a lot less involved. So perhaps I'll do them both tomorrow. That would be ideal.

2 comments:

Ronnie said...

what do I like?....spending non-chaotic moments with my kids- snow-girls night out- sunsets at the beach- looking for neat rocks with my kids- SHOPPING! (when I have money it's even better)- squirrels-and songs that just make you feel the presence of God.....

kris said...

nice list ron-and amber! what do i like? watching notre dame football, preferrably with no michigan fans in the house, listening to norah jones, hot cappuccino, the smell of my hubbys neck and hearing my kids my laugh...