Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Hmm. 25 to start with.

Inspired by one of my favorite bloggers, Meghan, I have decided to make a list of 100 things about me. Also, like Meghan I will probably not make it to 100 in one post, because I get distracted easily. So I'll get as far as I can until I have the urge to do something else.

1. I go through stages where I will listen to one artist constantly for days. Lately, it's been Michael Buble. Today it changed to Paramore.
2. Every so often I get really restless and have a strong desire to get out of wherever I'm at.
3. I really really really really want to go to Italy.
4. I have a list of 15 blogs that I check on a daily basis.
5. I hate silence. It bothers me beyond explanation. Therefore, I am always playing music, or there is always noise coming from somewhere. Even when I sleep sometimes.
6. I can't tell you off the top of my head things that I've learned from my classes, but I can probably sing most songs from memory.
7. My high school gym teacher got fired for having an affair with one of his students.
8. I wish I had the motivation to become a professional photographer. I don't even have the motivation to learn what it takes.
9. When I was in high school, I walked around for an entire day barefoot just because one of my friends said I would get in trouble. I didn't.
10. I love strawberries. They are my favorite fruitfood.
11. My bedroom is painted pink.
12. I have a tendency to walk into a room and forget why I'm there. Then I have to retrace my steps to remember what I was doing.
13. It's not that I hate working out, I'm just too lazy to do it.
14. I am amused by simple things, like my puppy chasing a 2 liter bottle.
15. I love driving fast to loud music. I'm convinced that this will result in a ticket one day.
16. I love shrimp. And fish. And food in general.
17. When I'm bored, I spend a lot of time looking up things that I'm interested in and I bookmark the sites I find. Then I don't do anything with them.
18. I love Law and Order: SVU. I watch every episode.
19. I taught myself to read when I was like 3. Ever since then I've loved books. This past year, I've read maybe one book and that upsets me.
20. The summer after I graduated college, I made a bet with a friend and I watched Dirty Dancing every day for 3 and a half months. Up until Elizabethtown, it was my favorite movie.
21. I love the book Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. I've read it more times than I've seen Dirty Dancing. I love the movie, too.
22. I can be really stubborn.
23. I am very emotional. It doesn't take much to make me cry usually.
24. About two years ago I decided to do yoga. I love it. I wish I did it more.
25. I am a people watcher. I love it. I think people are so funny when they don't think anyone is looking.

Okay. Thus ends this portion. I have to run errands. I'll finish this later.

1 comment:

kris said...

have you seen the black & white version of p & p? with greer garson and lawrence olivie? i think it's even better than the new one, which is really good.