Sunday, January 03, 2010

Ponderings...

"When two people love each other but can't get it together, when do you get to the point when enough is enough?"

That's the question that came from a friend tonight, and it struck a chord. Everyone's "enough" is different.

"You got to believe that right here, right now you're exactly where you're supposed to be."

These are the words that I'm holding on to right now. To be honest, I don't know where "here" is. I know that in this moment, I am happy. Thankful for my family, for friends, and for having someone in my life who makes me laugh. Once again, I have a desire for knowledge. To read, to listen to music. To write. Obscurity, instead of being a hindrance, intrigues me. Challenges me.

Prayer no longer feels forced, yet it doesn't come as automatically as it used to. I want to get back "there."

No comments: