Monday, February 02, 2009

your voice has broken my defense, let me embrace salvation

So here I sit. On top of five blankets and a brand new mattress. A pretty comfy situation, I'd say.

I got to flip over my Audrey Hepburn calendar today. I can't believe it's already the first of February. Where did that past month go? I am not fond of this sped up time line that life seems to be on. I feel like all I do is blink and a week has gone by. It's crazy.

Moving back home hasn't been as bad as I thought it would. Granted, it's not the best situation, but it isn't bad. I have a job, which I'm thankful for. Plus, it helps fill the time. Other than that, I don't do much besides sleep. I feel like I never get enough. I should be sleeping right now.

I guess that's all I have for an update. My life isn't very exciting right now.

1 comment:

kara said...

so you've graduated? that's great! what do you want to do now?