Friday, July 25, 2008

We built this city on rock and roll

First, I must mention that every time I bend over, it adds insane amounts of pressure to my head. That hurts.

Seeing as how my week has been rather uneventful, what with death causing me to miss work and class, I'm going a little stir crazy. Also, it's the first sunny day that we've had in about a week. My first thought was a trip to the beach, or a park with the river, or something. But then I remembered that my battery in my car is dead, therefore I'm going nowhere. I settled on putting on one of my cute new bathing suits (yeah I have 4 now, it's kind of ridiculous.) and going to hang out by the pool. I headed out of my apartment to get my beach bag out of my car, and taped to my door is a green piece of paper informing me that the pool will be closed for the next two weeks due to these RIDICULOUS renovations that they started in MARCH and were supposed to be done by now. So here I am, stuck inside my apartment. And now? Now it's getting cloudy and will probably rain soon. Seems to be the story of my life as of late.

At least I don't have to wear pants.

1 comment:

kara said...

you have a POOL? i'm so jealous.