Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Eternal King we bless your name. For you were and you are and forever you will be praised in this place

and Lord our hearts are yielded. They're given only to you God. there is none righteous there is none worthy there is none holy but You the King. I will live my life to sing of Your wonder. To shout of your glory so creation will hear. God we want the world to hear. O sovereign King. This heart is free from the death that I was born into. To put your grace out on display and in response I can't help to sing your praise God. there is none righteous there is none worthy. There is none holy but You the King. I will live my life to sing of your wonder. To shout of your glory so creation will hear you God. We want the world to hear. Hallelujah we sing Hallelujah we cry. Hallelujah we're living for Your name. Hallelujah we sing. Hallelujah we cry. Hallelujah we're living for your name. Hallelujah we sing. Hallelujah we cry. Hallelujah we're living for your name. Hallelujah we sing. Hallelujah we cry. Hallelujah we're living for your name. There is none righteous. There is none worthy. There is none holy but You the King. I will live my life to sing of your wonder. To shout of your glory so creation will hear you God. We want the world to hear.

Incomparable by Chris Kuti Band


I've heard that God is in the details, in the small things. It never really hit home until today. I can't get over how good God is. See, I've really been worried about financial stuff for school coming up. Two of my biggest worries are these loans that I have through the school. I've been worried that because of some changes (like me working, and my parents' income going up) that the amount of the loans would actually be less, which would mean that I wouldn't be able to afford a decent car. Finally today one of my loans came through, and not only was it not less than it was last time, but it was actually about 600 dollars more!! I was so relieved. This means that even if my second loan is a bit less (hopefully it won't be) then I'll still have enough money left over after my apartment gets paid to get a decent car. That is such a relief!

The song above is my new favorite song. The band is actually the band that leads worship at Late Nite. God has blessed my church with an amazing worship team. They just released their first album. I know that God is going to do something amazing with this group of guys. I'm so excited about getting back to school and Late Nite. I miss it so much, I didn't think I would.

Things are going pretty well. There's one thing that I'm having a hard time with (still.) That's my quiet time. I'm not really doing it. And by 'not really' I mean not at all. In fact, I don't know the last time that I did it. I know that I need to be doing it. I really feel different since I've stopped doing it. I can't describe what it feels like, but it's just odd. With that said, I can't motivate myself to do it every day. I just waste my time (for the most part) doing a lot of nonsense and before I know it the day is over. I think I'm going to try doing it tomorrow.

Yep, that's my goal.

No comments: