Thursday, January 25, 2007

if you never try you'll never know just what you're worth

I always find it funny how the lyrics that I use as post titles (which are usually just lyrics from the song that I'm listening to at the moment) always end up pretty much reflecting life at that point in time.

I don't believe in coincidences. I don't believe things happen by chance.

I do believe that God speaks to me through music. I can only hope that God is speaking to you through the words that I write.

So many options for tonight. I could go to work and get paid to do nothing. I could go to Challenge and hang out with some people. I could go to Campus Crusade and see what that's all about. Or, I could sit at home and watch Grey's Anatomy. The problem is that I spent quite a bit of money last week that I was supposed to be saving. So now I need to pick up extra shifts and literally spend as little as possible to get back that money, plus some. So I should go to work, but I don't know if I want to go to work. What to do, what to do.

Or, I could forego any type of social activity Saturday night and take the extra shift then. Or I could do both shifts. AGH! I came to the conclusion today that being an adult sucks. At least sometimes.

Okay. I made a decision. I'm going to work tonight, and then see how I feel about Saturday later on.

I think that's a responsible decision.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amber, you have been tagged on The Cedar Chest! Let me know if you decide to post it. It should be really interesting! :)