Friday, July 20, 2007

When I grow up I want to be rich and British.

So I have a confession to make.

I am obsessed with Bravo's celebrity shows.

My favorite show is Kathy Griffin's My Life On The D-List. I think she's fabulous and funny. If I were to come back in another life, I'd want to be her.

Tonight I discovered Victoria Beckham is Coming To America.

*clutch the pearls*

Am I the only person who finds her to be fantastic?

I'm convinced that I should have been born British and rich. And as thin as my pinky nail. Because I would have definitely been Victoria Beckham. She's brilliant (I think) and not uppity like I expected her to be. Her humor seems to be very dry and sarcastic, which I love. But I have to say, she dressed up a blow-up doll like herself and they drove it around Los Angeles and paparazzi actually believed it was her. Come on. These things just write themselves.... I have nothing further to say on the topic except that I should have been rich and British. When I grow up that's what I want to be.


P.S. her husband isn't that hot.

1 comment:

kris said...

i saw that show! i don't have bravo, but for i came across it one night and it was the one with the doll. but i thought the same thing "that girl is cute & funny, and doesn't seem snotty." i luved it when the little kids asked her why she talked funny....