Thursday, March 08, 2007

we both know how much I let you down. Janie don't you take your love to town

So tonight at work was definitely interesting. It started out pretty well. Jessica and I were having a good time, just driving around not really doing much of anything. We had a war going on with another team that involved tennis balls. Then as the night progressed things started to go downhill. First I got this random text message from a guy that I haven't spoken with/heard from in over a year. Then he kept harassing me. I ignored his calls and messages and finally he sent me a message saying goodnight and he'd talk to me later. NO HE WON'T! I ignored him the whole time, why does he think that we'll be talking later? I just don't understand. This kid honestly doesn't get hints. I don't know what I'm going to do about it. So I was dealing with that, and the team that we were goofing off with started to get upset (or at least they seemed it and we thought they were) so our moods quickly deteriorated. We finally left work at 2 a.m. I was ready to go home. So I changed into my pj's and did some stuff on the computer. Then one of the guys from the team at work called me and we chatted for a few minutes. I think we're getting to be pretty decent friends. We'll see how that turns out. He's a nice guy. He always makes sure I get home safely on the nights that we both work together until 2:30. So he called tonight since I had left earlier than he had. Tomorrow I'm really excited because after my class Jessica and I are heading over to the beach. It's supposed to be in the 80s! I can't wait. I really wanted to go today, but couldn't. So I just hung out, listened to some Bon Jovi, and relaxed. I should have charged my ipod, though, because the battery died with about 2 hours left in our shift. So that wasn't cool. I'm charging it now for the beach tomorrow. Class should be interesting. It's going to be about the death penalty. I think I ate something bad on Monday night because I spent the majority of Tuesday feeling like I was going to throw up, then I did, and then I pretty much passed out for the night. It was not a nice feeling. But this morning I woke up feeling pretty okay. I took it kind of easy all day. I went to lunch with Rachel (!!!) and hung out with her for a while. That was fun. Then after that I came home and did some work I needed to do for one of my classes. Then Jessica and I went before work and got some food and mini speakers from walmart to hook up to my ipod so we could listen to music. So that was my day. I felt fine the whole day, so all I can figure is that I ate something that made me sick. Oh well. I think I'm gonna get some sleep now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amber, just dropping in to say hi. How are things going with your quiet time and with school? Any better? Sounds like you have some neat friends to hang out with. Take care, Ellie